Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are all a bit dissapointed with the Evo7. I was supposed to buy this car, and waited so long for it to be unveiled. I have to admit that it has grown on me over the last few weeks, but it has definitly lost it's real evoness ! It might be faster, it might be better built and the interior has improved but it does not stirr up the emotions as the other evos did. I wouldn't say that the looks have been compleatly shafted up, like the new WRX STi, but Mitsubishi could have done a better job!
I have seen a few cars on the roads over the last few weeks, and I drive by my local Mitsubishi dealer almost every day(where they have this red one), but I just dont desire the car as much as I did with the Evo6.
I'm now looking forward to the release of the Evo 8. Apparently it will finally have the GDI engine which will improve torque, power and efficiency. I think Mitsubishi has realized that its evo fans have been dissapointed, and will rectify things with the future model. I hope so anyway!!

Peace Out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
S/master

HAVE YOU PUT A DATE ON YOUR DEATH !!.
I'm just getting to like the E7 let alone think about an E8|PLS| there is a E5 and An E6 I hav'nt tried a go in yet.

cheers

Paul s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The evo 8 will have the same looks as the 7 maybe they change a spoiler like on the 5 to 6 and 6 to a 6.5 but it will be on the cedia platform so don't count on a big change on the looks

i think the 7 is ok it s not as brutal as the 6 but if the drive is as radical as my rs2 then i like ithttp://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

if you go for looks buy something else i love the evo because it put a grin on my face everytime i go sideways

1 - 3 of 3 Posts