Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ideally after a white one, would even consider one that's been resprayed white.
alternatively possibly consider a silver one maybe so I can get it resprayed myself

Upto 65k with service history, few mods wouldn't go a miss aswell :) E9 rear bumper would be a bonus

Was looking to spend around £10000, but was only really want to spend that if Its a white one, due to them being abit rarer, looking to spend around £8k tops in other colours so have money to respray the car with.

Could also do part ex with my impreza wrx blobeye (sti lump fitted), although isn't 100% condition wise, was going to be a project and get it looking mint with respray etc. Does have a good spec list though just minor body imperfections

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm thinking about selling my 8 mr as it doesn't get used. Full stamped service history including orginal bill of sale. 400bhp in grey. 73,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
does look good for the money, spotted it earlier on gumtree. only downside its silver, not overly keen on the colour. but as said looks good for the money will have a think on it.
What other extra's do you have for it aswell??

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
im not jed, have seen your though looks smart, was planning to respray my Scooby in white. still need to shift mine lol, but I much prefer the evo's over Scooby

1 - 20 of 92 Posts