Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just bought an evo 8 260 and looking for the bigger boot spoiler, give me a shout if you have one for sale

Ta

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
try to get the boot aswell so you dont need to have the grommet or the little sharks fin under the spoiler were your tail light come through

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, been looking at a post that someone put up when he replaced his spoiler, kinda like the shark fin for some reason, my car is black so more difficult to see. had a wee look on the net but couldn't see much about the fins

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yeah, been looking at a post that someone put up when he replaced his spoiler, kinda like the shark fin for some reason, my car is black so more difficult to see. had a wee look on the net but couldn't see much about the fins
the fins to cover hole can be brought on ebay there off bmw cars

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello, i only got my 260 a couple weeks ago and wanted to change the spoiler too.
I recently bought one from typerkits which wasn't bad with the exchange rate, ordered it last week, they have told me it should be here tomorrow or the day after.

The guy that wrote that tutorial had a link to it in his post and a few others on the forum here recommended it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello, i only got my 260 a couple weeks ago and wanted to change the spoiler too.
I recently bought one from typerkits which wasn't bad with the exchange rate, ordered it last week, they have told me it should be here tomorrow or the day after.

The guy that wrote that tutorial had a link to it in his post and a few others on the forum here recommended it.
did you get the small fin as well to cover the brake light hole?

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
if you want the small finn, go for the 'thunder spoiler' like i have, i got mine from TSL a trader on here, they are also available from mitsubishi:mitsi::mitsi:

·
Registered
147 Posts
did you get the small fin as well to cover the brake light hole?
I bought the fin from the mitsubishi garage, cant remember the exact price but it cost me about 30 something quid with paint for it too. It comes unpainted but should be simple enough just to spray it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone that replied been very helpful, got another wee questions, how does the fin stay attached to the boot, prob a stupid question

1 - 17 of 17 Posts