Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hi

Do you have standard hard pipe to the intake filter? If so pics and how much please?
Sure do mate! wont be able to get pics as i am away from home wrking! hoping to get home next week! there is a few people waiting on pics so this will be done next week!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sure do mate! wont be able to get pics as i am away from home wrking! hoping to get home next week! there is a few people waiting on pics so this will be done next week!
Okay no problem. I'm flying to the states next wed for ten days anychance you can wait till I get back unless you can sort pics before then and come to a deal?

Paul

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Okay no problem. I'm flying to the states next wed for ten days anychance you can wait till I get back unless you can sort pics before then and come to a deal?

Paul
Ok mate, let me know when u get back and ill send u pics.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ok mate, let me know when u get back and ill send u pics.
Thanks, if it's the one I want ill defo take it drowsing on price etc!

If you can get the pics sent before Tuesday we could sort it out.

Paul

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks, if it's the one I want ill defo take it drowsing on price etc!

If you can get the pics sent before Tuesday we could sort it out.

Paul
Sorry bud am out the country wrking hoping to get home next week! it will prob be later on in the week if i do!

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi there
i am after the rear end of your car as mine is wrote off and need a new one so how much for your back end shell or i will take the full shell if it is easier for you
thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
full shell only! ill give u it for 1200 gbp

hi there
i am after the rear end of your car as mine is wrote off and need a new one so how much for your back end shell or i will take the full shell if it is easier for you
thanks

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Tooty - when you back in Peterhead mate? Its just so i have a rough idea of when i need to plan to get the car back on the road.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I am hoping to be home hopefully by the this time next week! I know use are all waiting for bits and believe me i would rather be at home than sitting in this place! Its jst wrk commitments! sorry

Tooty - when you back in Peterhead mate? Its just so i have a rough idea of when i need to plan to get the car back on the road.

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Cool :) I'm in no rush mate, just getting a time scale in my head, thats all :D I might want other bits when i see the car, so stand by ;) lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Ryt then lads i have finally got a date for coming home! Wed 11th May So if u require parts the car will be getting stripped over the following wekend about itnd! come on now get urself a bargain! any parts u require just make me a offer! and be sensible

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
ryt then lads ! ats the car getting stripped over the weekend please phone me on e-mail me with parts required and i will get it off and posted asap! 07775429029

41 - 59 of 59 Posts