Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a set of good condition evo 8 front and rear struts and some lowering springs

Based in Derby so collect if localish or to be delivered.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I've got some S-techs, based in Warrington; if you come and collect them you can have them for free.

If you bring a crate of San Miguel with you, I'll fit them for you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm in Belfast N.Ireland though buddy, I'll gladly cover postage and some beer tokens for you though? Are they in decent condition still?

·
Premium Member
645 Posts

Excuse the dust. The 4th spring is around somewhere...

My only issue is that I rarely have time to go to the post office (I'm actually still working now) and I've no idea on postage costs.

·
Registered
307 Posts
No probs even if you chuck them in a box and send me your details I can arrange a courier to pick them up from wherever suits you as postage with royal mail would be around £20-25
My email is [email protected] or mobile is 07933594400. If you have paypal I can send you some beer tokens too if your happy with that:smthumbup

·
Profound thinker
6,343 Posts
I've got some S-techs, based in Warrington; if you come and collect them you can have them for free.

If you bring a crate of San Miguel with you, I'll fit them for you.
Now this ^^^

This is what MLR is all about.

I salute you, Mr Medium, o7

Cheerz

Mark H

Reactions: Medium

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I sort of promised them to someone who PM'd me about them but not heard for a while.

I honestly can't be bothered with posting/courriering them. Sorry, I don't mean to be obstructive; if someone wants them they're here, PM me and I'll let you know if I'm around to collect and on the right weekend I may even have time to fit...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I wouldn't need you to fit, just chuck them in a box and send me your address and I can arrange for a courier to lift them from your house so you don't even need to be at home. I can't do pm's on here but my email is [email protected] if you want to send me yours and I can PayPal you some money for them. If you cant be bothered with the hassle though I understand. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts