Registered
853 Posts
Mine was #228

You bought an mr now?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its only out on weekends mate,bloke who I got it of did 4 thousand miles in 5 years, wouldn't go out if it was raining lol

·
Registered
853 Posts
Its only out on weekends mate,bloke who I got it of did 4 thousand miles in 5 years, wouldn't go out if it was raining lol
Mines same tbh dosen't get used much and hasn't seen any bad weather unless i get caught out buy it .

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Mines same tbh dosen't get used much and hasn't seen any bad weather unless i get caught out buy it .
I wonder if Mitsubishi ever imagined that when they created a road version of their rally car, people wouldn't even take them out in the rain :lol:

·
Registered
853 Posts
I wonder if Mitsubishi ever imagined that when they created a road version of their rally car, people wouldn't even take them out in the rain :lol:
I get stick for it all the time but at end of day im confident that the underneath of my car is one of the best out there and want to keep it that way rather than loosing a few grand come sale time when its covered in rust. ive put over 12k into the car and im not prepared to wreck the underneath no matter what people say , plus its a 2nd car anyway so dont need to drive it :lol:

Had an 8mr before this 6 and it got used everyday in the rain and snow

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I get stick for it all the time but at end of day im confident that the underneath of my car is one of the best out there and want to keep it that way rather than loosing a few grand come sale time when its covered in rust. ive put over 12k into the car and im not prepared to wreck the underneath no matter what people say , plus its a 2nd car anyway so dont need to drive it :lol:

Had an 8mr before this 6 and it got used everyday in the rain and snow
I get it, each to their own. I don't really see how rain is going to wreck the underside, salt yes but not rain. But if keeping a part of the car you never see spotless Is a priority for some people then fair enough :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's best to keep salt of them if you can,my missus says it's not for looking at lol its a family car. I make her walk to work if it raining :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts