Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Regretfully I'm having to put my pride and joy up for sale as i need deposit money to finally get on the property ladder.

Black 04 plate FQ300
Mileage is 67200m and will only slightly go up as its only driven at weekends
Full Service History
HPI clear, no finance

£9500ono Bedfordshire

Modifications:
- Eibach lowering springs
- MR Bilstein shocks that have only done 40k
- K-sport 330mm 8 pot brakes with DS2500 pads with lots of life
- ARC induction box
- Hardpipe boost kit
- Blitz nur spec R full 3" exhaust 4" tip with full 3" elbow and decat (standard cat included)
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto slimline fan
- Walbro fuel pump
- 3 port boost solenoid
- 8 MR Turbo with bigger hotside
- MR cams
- ARC manifold heatshield
- recirc dump valve
- Flyeyed front and rear lights
- Evo 9 rear lights
- APR carbon spoiler (this can be swapped for a standard one if requested)
- 18 inch Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 wheels in black, 1 has a little curbing the other 3 are clean, have Nexen N8000 tyres with 5mm tread all round
- Rays Wheels nuts in pink
- rear strut brace
- MR grey seats
- Carbon front splitter
- Tinted rear windows
- Rallyart bootmat

Has been mapped to 390BHP 360ftlb

-The car is always warmed and cooled, its always garaged, and run on shell V-power
- Service history and receipts in folder
- Next service due and is booked for 21st Feb 2014
- Clutch replaced Jan 2013 has covered 4.5k
- MOT Due July 2014
- Tax Due March 2014
- Private Plate NOT included (form is in the post to get this changed)
- Wheel alignment done in July 2013 for a more responsive feel

Please Call me on 07989354225

i would prefer you to call me instead of asking on here as i cant always get online to check

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but my friend has a standard one and he wants my spoiler if buyer doesn't want it so can swap them.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I owned this from 26k up to 58k was a great car and always serviced on time with all fluids changed each time, it should also have a modulor 3inch turbo elbow and down pipe and the acd was remapped aswell by lee5 on here at a r-spec mapping day.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Stuart, yes it does still have the 3 inch turbo elbow and downpipe, will be gutted to see it go, in a way I hope it doesnt!

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Great looking Evo and nice spec ,great price.should sell quick.I would be interested but need to sell mine first.GLWTS has the underside been treated?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a uk model so would have been under sealed at the start, I've not had it done again myself as it's not driven in the winter and garaged all the time so not had to worry about the bad weather!

Thanks jake so sad to have it up for sale, had a few people interested but offering silly money, we are lucky we are not in a rush to sell so can take our time and wait for the right person to take it away :)

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
I owned this from 26k up to 58k was a great car and always serviced on time with all fluids changed each time, it should also have a modulor 3inch turbo elbow and down pipe and the acd was remapped aswell by lee5 on here at a r-spec mapping day.
Ive never done an R-Spec mapping day ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts