Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale My EVO 8 Enkei wheels (set of 4) that have Yokohama Advan slicks installed on them, I haven't used the slicks myself, and I'm only getting rid of them as I don't plan on doing any trackdays this year as I have a feeling my gearbox is on the way out so need some money spare for that if/when it goes.

****WHEELS NOW FITTED WITH TOYO T1R TYRES****

The slicks have plenty of tread on them, and well above the wear markers. Wheels have some kerbing but not major, plus they're only track wheels anyway!

I'll get some pics up when I can

£375 - New price £300!. Collection only, or I will deliver within a 100-150 miles radius of Brighton for a small fee.

I've also got a set of 4 R888 tyres, all are below the markers but will still be ok for a sprint or two. Again, collection only (Same as above)

£50 for the tyres.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Enkei wheels now fitted with Toyo T1R tyres, all tyres have about 3mm left on them, with the fronts slightly worn on the edges, but nothing serious!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you still have the wheels mate? If so what would you want for them? And could you have the tyres taken off. Its easier for me to pick up that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.