Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about changing my stock suspension set up for aftermarket ones, always had driftworks hsd on all previous car but then again they were drift setup vehicles. has anyone have any experience with how well hsd perform on evos? I will not be going abut would like the car a bit lower and better road grip.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I can't comment on the HSD, but if you are looking for coilovers then the MeisterR ZetaCRD+ could be another one to look at.

The rear press steel top mount with rubber insulation mean it has quieter operation.
The upright front damper mean you don't have to crawl on the ground to adjust the damping.
And generally regarded as a well all round package for road and track.

With the MLR discount, cheaper than the HSD also. :)

Jerrick

·
Registered
711 Posts
I use hsd suspension the dualtech on my 5 tbh its very good compared to stock not crashy at all and good on road, i have very limited experience on coilovers but they were perfectly reasonable for price, for now they are ok but i probably will venture into better suspension at a later date. No doubt the meister stuff looks good and i would love some gt1s in future top reviews on them.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't comment on the HSD, but if you are looking for coilovers then the MeisterR ZetaCRD+ could be another one to look at.

The rear press steel top mount with rubber insulation mean it has quieter operation.
The upright front damper mean you don't have to crawl on the ground to adjust the damping.
And generally regarded as a well all round package for road and track.

With the MLR discount, cheaper than the HSD also. :)

Jerrick
may just go with the meisters

1 - 4 of 4 Posts