1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 (53) Evo 8 FQ 300

Price: £14500 ONO.
Email: [email protected]

Gauging interest the car will not be for sale/viewing fully until the start of May.

Due to recently finding out me and my partner are expecting I am very very reluctantly putting my pride and joy up for sale.

I have known this car from 2005, I have known where it has been, who has owned it, how it's been treated and that's a very rare thing with Evo's is knowing if it's been thrashed, modded heavily and returned to standard and who's hands it's been in.

I can tell you this car has had a very good easy pampered life and has had 4 owners. The first being a lady owner who had the car from new for the first 2 years then a friend on the family owned the car for about 7 years and up to him selling it in 2012 the car has had everything done by Mitsubishi. Then went to a mature chap who ran the car daily and sold it on due to running costs. Then the car ended up with me.

The car is on 64,664 miles this may rise slightly. a full comprehensive service history with a massive folder full on invoices as follows:

27.10.03 1,013 Main dealer

23.01.04 4,586 Main dealer

01.06.04 9,105 Main dealer

11.10.04 12,984 Main dealer

19.7.05 13,459 Main dealer

20.1.06 16,347 Main dealer

21.7.06 20,690 Main dealer

9.03.07 24,455 Main dealer

7.9.07 27,338 Main dealer

28.03.08 29,758 Main dealer

26.09.08 32,227 Main dealer

2.10.09 36,578 Main dealer

21.10.10 39,258 Main dealer

15.06.12 43,424 Main dealer

19.11.13 46,909 Independent

6.10.14 57,541 Independent

23.3.16 61,745 Engine Tuner Plymouth LTD

MOT runs out 10/17

Work carried out in my ownership: (within 3000 miles)

New discs and pads all round EBC red stuff pads on the front with brembo rear pads and M-tech discs.

New rear shocks

A full service by Engine tuner Plymouth at 61,700 miles.

Timing belt and balance belt kit supplied and fitted by Mitsubishi 62,683

I bought a set of 18 inch Speedline Turni's for the car and wrapped them in Pilot sport 4's

Oil and filter done by a local garage. 64,187

Last month the car has had a brand new 3" exhaust system made by Russ fellows from the Cat back.

A new battery.

And lastly the car has just had a new alternator fitted by Torque GT in Ashburton, Devon.

Modifications:

18" Speedline Turini wheels in white.

K&N pod filter with MAF adaptor supplied by Ross Sport. Car comes with standard Airbox.

Russ fellows 3" Cat Back exhaust system.

And that's it! The car has never been mapped, I believe the car has the FQ 330 kit fitted by Mitsubishi but I'm not 100% and don't have a receipt unfortunately but the car had the HKS super dragger replaced last month, and the HKS intercooler hard piping.

The interior of the car is very good condition seats in good health. But I do happen to have a brand new set of seat covers door card trims and gear gator ect. Supplied by the company that supplied Mitsubishi. So when the new owner so wishes the car has a brand spanking interior in the boot.

The exterior is in overall good condition a few small scratches a small dent in the passenger rear quarter and the normal stone chips to be expected from a car that's 14 years old. The car does have a private plate "EV02BOO" which will come with the car.

I am open to sensible offers. But I believe a car like this does not come up very often. it's a very honest, loved example and has been treated like a baby it's whole life. I will be very sad to see this car go and if I had my way it wouldn't be going anywhere but needs must.

Feel free to contact me with any questions as i have probably forgot something!

Thank you for looking. these were taken about a month ago. i will get some more detailed photos when i get the car back from Torque GT this week.

Small dent can be seen here.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
*Update* Car may be not ready for viewing for a few days longer. (6th of may onward) Torque GT contacted me and advised me that the ACD lights came on while on a road test. When they plugged the car in told me the pump was showing a fault. so they are sending it off to be totally stripped and refurbished so will be all done for the new owner.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks stunning bud, have you got any shots of the engine bay and underside?
Thanks mate. I don't have any at the moment as the car is 55 miles away at Torque GT. Fingers crossed she will be home by the end of next week. As soon as she's home i will get some detailed photos and post them :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Torque GT are proper mate not your usual traders. Even honour their warranties. I'd buy from them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Torque GT are proper mate not your usual traders. Even honour their warranties. I'd buy from them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more mate. Never have I used a garage that are so friendly and helpful nothing is too much.

Being down in Cornwall it's hard to find somone to look after the Evo and I'm glad I found them, they're brilliant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts