Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just trying to decide what to do with my mitsubishi evo 8 import stage 1 356 bhp 63k miles fsh 2 previous owners
I powder coated the cam cover even though I blew and washed out the cover there must have been some grit still in there and it has now started making the engine a bit noisy

So whats it worth as it is and what is it worth broken down

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
I am just trying to decide what to do with my mitsubishi evo 8 import stage 1 356 bhp 63k miles fsh 2 previous owners
I powder coated the cam cover even though I blew and washed out the cover there must have been some grit still in there and it has now started making the engine a bit noisy

So whats it worth as it is and what is it worth broken down
Its actually a hard one this mate as either way your loosing the most expensive bit of the car.....I'd try selling as it is as the breaking route is a long drawn out process and dosnt always bring in the money you expect it to......many are doing it and many have done it and the space it all takes with bits left over isnt worth it....:smthumbup

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
If you wish to sell on the MLR can you please update your thread as per MLR rules - see below :)

Important Information for Buyers and Sellers

Your advert must include the following compulsory information:
Proper discription of what is for sale
Contact number and/or email address
The location of the part/s (eg: London)

Failure to update the thread with the missing info will result in the thread being removed.

Thanks
MLR Moderator

·
acting daft since 1969
19,604 Posts
a full NON runners worth @ £4k ,£5k tops not much more considering youll be in to £2k for a motor fitted .

you WONT see anything like that breaking it ,youll end up with a whole pile of bits that wil just sit about doing nothing and will end up in the bin

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry
Mitsubishi evo 8 import
63k miles fsh
Black with orange rota wheels x4 brand new eagle f1's
Carbon splitter. Hks exhaust. Walbro . Apexi intake. 3 port solonoid. Evo 9 dv. Tein lowering springs
was mapped to 356 bhp
Engine bay parts in candy purple
tax until end of month not sure on mot but its quite long
Andy 07837195577
Viewing welcome Aylesbury
£5500 ono

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Sorry
Mitsubishi evo 8 import
63k miles fsh
Black with orange rota wheels x4 brand new eagle f1's
Carbon splitter. Hks exhaust. Walbro . Apexi intake. 3 port solonoid. Evo 9 dv. Tein lowering springs
was mapped to 356 bhp
Engine bay parts in candy purple
tax until end of month not sure on mot but its quite long
Andy 07837195577
Viewing welcome Aylesbury
£5500 ono
Where did you found it?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
a full NON runners worth @ £4k ,£5k tops not much more considering youll be in to £2k for a motor fitted .

you WONT see anything like that breaking it ,youll end up with a whole pile of bits that wil just sit about doing nothing and will end up in the bin
I think your 100% right

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
Were do you get 5.5k from mate with engine rattling....... I know were theres a clean on the road driving with no issues for less than that ....and gave less than that for my mr340 :smthumbup

·
Registered
14 Posts
Were do you get 5.5k from mate with engine rattling....... I know were theres a clean on the road driving with no issues for less than that ....and gave less than that for my mr340 :smthumbup
Point me in that direction please mate.lol

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
The 8 that's less then 5500 is cheap! And you must of had a balaclava on if you got a mr340 for less than 5500 it's a steal! that must of been bargain of the year ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts