Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just watching CSI season 10 ep 13 and seen this....

looks like an evo 8/9 to me, was going to fast to get a better pic (so must be an evo...lol)

opinions please

wayne:smthumbup

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
spotted that myself.a 9 i think

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I would say an 8 because of the front bumper :)
it is indeed me friend, the 9's have two lower ovals at the bottom. as shown in the image underneath. :smthumbup

What was the story line of the episode leading up to the Evo And Police being next to each other in what looks like a chase scene :mhihi:

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What was the story line of the episode leading up to the Evo And Police being next to each other in what looks like a chase scene :mhihi:

Regards

Mark
hope this helps...lol

In a tale of teen drag racing a la James Dean and the 1950s, our CSIs get caught up in the mystery of what happened to a young man who drops dead at school with a severe brain adema and his girlfriend who has gone missing.

The details of the case lead the CSIs to the underbelly of street racing, and souped up drag racing cars.

They investigate the father of the young girl's best friend, who is also an auto shop teacher at school.

The trail leads back to him and his daughter in a tangeld web of deadly competition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.