Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE THUNDER SPOILER & AIR FLOW FIN.
Trying to post the pics iv been sent from mitsi
it looks exactly the same as the 8 fq/mr one and has a small fin in the middle on the boot to cover up the centre fixing holes of the 260 spoiler... approx 2in high.. looks smart...

RRP £351.81+VAT FITTED :D

AS FROM APRIL 2005 ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
comes in primer and as far as i can see it gets rid of the brake light.
but only bolts on and the standard one un-bolts so only need to get it sprayed. ;)

THIS IS MY VERSION OF WHAT IV BEEN SENT (THANK GOD FOR "MICROSOFT PAINT")

NOTE THE SMALL FIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOT TO COVER THE FIXING HOLES FOR THE OLD UNIT. ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Simevo,

Just forwarded it on to supplier, its a right b*****d to machine. Lets wait and see if they sell middle fin seperate. might not be worth the hassle :confused:

If not will push on with own one. ;)

Pringle

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
pringle said:
Simevo,

Just forwarded it on to supplier, its a right b*****d to machine. Lets wait and see if they sell middle fin seperate. might not be worth the hassle :confused:

If not will push on with own one. ;)

Pringle
Can't you just get a placcy door wedge from the pound shop and bolt it on ? :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got my 260 back today with the hi-line spoiler fitted.I'm very happy with it,the wedge in the middle is a subtle way of masking the hole.By the time it was sprayed and fitted it cost just over £500 and got a 6mth service whilst it was in for £77 notes :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
hall booth said:
Got my 260 back today with the hi-line spoiler fitted.I'm very happy with it,the wedge in the middle is a subtle way of masking the hole.By the time it was sprayed and fitted it cost just over £500 and got a 6mth service whilst it was in for £77 notes :)
Pics...........please :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Gripper,
Sorry mate,no digital camera,go back a page to Toms pics and that's it! Albeit mine is all palma red.Looks great! I am well chuffed!
Warrantied HKS kit out soon and then Autronics!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.