Lancer Register Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Your description is wrong.(standard car) just by looking at the engine pic it has strut brace, mushroom filter, red hard pipes.

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This car wont be ready until the end of the month - due to work load and too many to get prepared and out to customers first, but here are a few photo's to keep the interested people going !:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,690 Posts
Would you do anything to it as it's rusty? Or would you leave it? I'm guessing by your reaction leave it!

Reason I asked was if you did do anything I was gonna ask what you did!

Nice RS. Best of the CT's without a doubt. GLWTS

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Would you do anything to it as it's rusty? Or would you leave it? I'm guessing by your reaction leave it!

Reason I asked was if you did do anything I was gonna ask what you did!

Nice RS. Best of the CT's without a doubt. GLWTS
Think that's a bit OTT!
It's to drive not to look at.:lol:

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its a bit of surface rust .. un-avoidable on a mild steel exhaust .. no we dont touch exhausts.. unless they have a hole .. sorry

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I think the 9GT I bought from you Barrie could give it a run for its money when it comes to the underneath.....

Looking very good so far, a well looked after VII RS is going to be one of the rarest Evos in years to come, they've been undervalued for too long now

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree craig ... still my favourite , can remember when we used to use a 7rs to practise in before time attack rounds ... just with diffs and suspension standard was a good weapon . i agree with what you say .. americans love them .. be a good boom then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.