Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone know if the evo 7 steering wheel would fit the evo6? Imho the 7 wheel would make a fantastic addition to the evo 6 interior if the cost is not to prohibitive. Regards SIMON.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
simakinen,

Nice idea, but I think that the Evo 7 wheels cost about £800 - very expensive way of finishing of the interior of a 6 ! This price is taken from the Coordsport Evo VII price list, so you maybe could get it a lot cheaper from elsewhere.

Not sure how you'd go about ensuring all the Airbag stuff was working OK, and changing the wheel without it going off in your face !

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
It will fit.
I have fitted my old blown evo VI wheel on my 92 CC GSR Lancer.
Cost may be a issue. Find a rally guy with a RS2 that he is stripping :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks AndyP for the price. Suddenly my steering wheel does`nt look so bad after all. I`ll maybe keep my eye open for a salvaged 7 in the future.I`ve just noticed i`ve got another gold star. Fantastic. Regards SIMON.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
E7 Momo RS wheel c/w air bag, boss etc ... just stripped of new E7 RS model being converted into rally car... so brand new.

£100 secures it !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
T1000,

That would be the same steering wheel to the E6 GSR ? If I am not mistaken the
E7 RS comes with that steering wheel in contrast to the E7 GSR. Is that the case ?

Regards,

Alex.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
No idea ...but it looks very nice ... it is round, dark grey and has fancy blue stitching on the inside of the rim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts