Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EVO 7 GSR - for sale 13000ono

Hi guys

A bit cheeky really this being my first post, I've watched the site for a while for advice/info and to view the amusing banter!! Cracking site i must say!

Anyway - to the point...

For sale...regrettably!!! :-(

I waited for a few years to buy the car I wanted and I haven't owned the Evo long but an unforseen company car opportunity means I just cannot justify keeping this car, difficult to gauge a value as the overlap of 6/7/8's is a bit random!!!

White Evo FQ300
29k on the clock
MOT and TAX
Tidy example and well cared for

A few extras...
HKS SSQV BOV (dump valve)
Apex-i Induction kit
Stainless Decat pipe
Full stainless cat back system
Silicon hoses and anodised boost clips
Window tints

Just had some new red stuff front pads fitted.

Nice tidy engine bay, low mileage for the year and runs nicely, doesnt get ranted either.

No rusty boot floor like a lot of these seemed to have when I looked around and no damage.

For full asking price I'd get it serviced, put a lovely shiney new MOT on and fill it up with a tank of V-Power. Ready to go.

Might consider a small diesel/economical petrol car for the missus in part-ex.

Sorry can't get pics up at the moment, camera phone is playing up!! Email or call for info. But to be honest it's a standard white E7 with a few little engine tweaks.

I bought a HKS type-1 timer to go on it too, with harness - not fitted yet but will be in the car for new owner.

£13000 ono

Viewings and inspections very welcome.

Please PM me or email [email protected] or call/text 07921 618681

Not a desperate sale so please don't sling offers of £11k at me! ;)

Thanks for reading guys!

Cheers

Carl

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is it??

i saw some awful ragged 8s, 6s arent my thing and this 7 is a tidy little fella really so looking around i thought it was a fair price, 29k is good mileage too

i'd take 12500 if it's driven away as it is

:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
been offered a golf diesel worth 6k and 6k cash, nice deal but nasty colour and was 5 door golf - not keen, 3 door looks much better...

anyone with similar offers please PM

anything reasonable considered for px

cheers

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Did the FQ300 come in white? Been looking around for one in white and never seen one only GSR's and RS's!!( i could be wrong) I take it its a UK car?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mine's definitely white, and definitely fq300, and definitely an import

:confused:

its not had a colour change so i'm assuming they came in white mate

let me know if you're interested.

cheers

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
kenny1 said:
If it's an 'FQ' it aint an Import mate. It's an official UK car...unless you've stuck the badges on it?
Thats what i was thinking mate, Glad someone cleared that up as i was'nt to sure ;) Summit does'nt add up :confused:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jeeesus i'm confused.

the fq badges were on it when i bought it and they are in the exact correct places on the car and arent lifting off or anything like that

the last owner told me its an import, will check log book tomorrow, and its defo white....

what the difference other than one being a UK car and the other being JDM???

·
Registered
132 Posts
DREWBY said:
13 k is a few bob for a 7 mate, hope you like waiting, cheers. D :) ;)
Take no notice of this guy, i'm guessing he's after a cheap 7, a 2001 51 plate with over 30000 miles has just sold for £12000, mines up for £13000 it's a 2003 52 plate with 9500 miles he suggests i drop the price aswell.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
envyautodesign said:
jeeesus i'm confused.

the fq badges were on it when i bought it and they are in the exact correct places on the car and arent lifting off or anything like that

the last owner told me its an import, will check log book tomorrow, and its defo white....

Get some pics up if you can, im sure someone will be able to tell you what you've got ;)

·
Registered
36,183 Posts
Well don't ask Mitsubishi whatever you do. the told me and my mate our FQ300 Evo 8's were imports just because of the chassis number. The even have the FQ number in front of the gear stick, plus the superdragger exhaust and turbo pipes. Where abouts are you mate? There should be a trader on here who knows. If its an import and you have told your insurance company that, it means you will have been paying more on your insurance. UK/FQ cars are also worth a tadge more than imports.

Good luck with the sale mate! Let us know when you find out if it's UK or JDM. ;)

Kenny

envyautodesign said:
jeeesus i'm confused.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'll wait til it's had its saturday wash then post a pic up for some advice... but i'm certain it's JDM because i'm sure i saw the de-reg document.

thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this fq sticker stuff means f all to me mate, im saying i am fairly certain i have the de-reg in the folder at home so not denying it might be a jap, who knows lol

so what is mine likely to be then? fq300/gsr/rs/ blah blah... heeellllppp!!

so many people have different opinions and "knowledge" of evos that its become a bit of a nightmare really it seems, someone told me the other day that ALL 7s are imports!

ummmm.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I would say yours is a GSR, If the door handles are colour coded it wont be an RS (unless someone has sparyed them), And if it's an Import it wont be a FQ300! Does the rear spoiler have the carbon inserts at each end with FQ300 on them? or is it all white?

·
Registered
36,183 Posts
All Evos are imports techinically as they are not constructed over here. FQs are called UK cars because the Colt Car Company (or xtreme?) imported them and put their FQ modifications on. (usually the HKS turbo pipes and Exhaust)

As for your car, it's white, it's probably got air con, it has d-reg papers.....It's a GSR mate and should be advertised as that.

Hope that clears things up. You could give the Colt Car Company a call to confirm I guess.

Hope that helps.

envyautodesign said:
this fq sticker stuff means f all to me mate, im saying i am fairly certain i have the de-reg in the folder at home so not denying it might be a jap, who knows lol

so what is mine likely to be then? fq300/gsr/rs/ blah blah... heeellllppp!!

so many people have different opinions and "knowledge" of evos that its become a bit of a nightmare really it seems, someone told me the other day that ALL 7s are imports!

ummmm.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts