Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Been on here for about 9 months now and though it was probably about time to make my first post... Just a general enquiry really as I'm very new to Evo's was just wondering if anyone could recommend any local(ish) maintenance/tuners in the Worthing/Brighton Area?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Evo 7 RSII FQ300, few mods, last Dyno 343bhp.....and rising.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Guys

Been on here for about 9 months now and though it was probably about time to make my first post... Just a general enquiry really as I'm very new to Evo's was just wondering if anyone could recommend any local(ish) maintenance/tuners in the Worthing/Brighton Area?

Hi Mate

I'm from West Sussex :smthumbup

If it were me i'd be getting in contact with Eurospec 2000 in Guildford. They're not very active on here, but they're only about an hour down the road.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Hi Guys

Welcome,
same car as me, Mine's no 033.
I'm running 276 at the wheels last time it was dyno'd. Whatever that is at the fly - between 330 and 370 depending on who you listen to.

I'm only round the corner from Gatwick but take it to Rich at RG motorsport over in Kent - he's the only one thats worked on it for the last 70,000 miles and knows what it's all about :)
Well worth the journey.
Last time I was there I just hooked up to his WiFi and connected to my office to work whilst he got on with the car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No.154 from memory, probably way out though!ha

I've seen RG Motor sports mentioned a few times on here, good to get a few recommendations as I'm not overly familiar with evo's yet (German cars for the last 15yrs:eek:) so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts