Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD sold £7200 evo 7 fq-300 2002

** price drop ** this car is being advertised on behalf of a friend **

86000 miles model number 47

Due to new job and now having to relocate unfortunatly i have to sell my evo.
the car has full survice history with a full service including engine,gearbox,and diff oil,filters and spark plugs being done on 14/12/10 and new brake pads fitted all round on 18/11/10. i have all recipts for work carried out on the car. it has been looked after regardless of cost as the history shows

The mods include
k&n induction kit
Apexi avcr boost controller
Walbro 255 fuel pump
ECU remap-360bhp {printout}
Turbosmart dualport dumpvalve
Decat pipe full hks superdragger exhaust
Lowerd 40mm on apex springs

It has 3months mot and 1 months tax, i will put a new 12month mot on the car befor i sell it

It has a cobra cat1 alarm and immobiliser, sony cd player with kenwood front and rear speakers.

The interior of the car is immaculate with only very slight wear on the drivers seat bolster.

The bodywork is very clean no rust and only a couple of very minor stone chips on the bumper/bonnet and the wheels also follow suit with very minor scrapes on 2 rims. all 4 tyres are dunlop and have lots of tread left on them.

The only negative on the car is that the ayc lights are on {common fault}

This is a very genuine, honest car in lovely condition and a great price as i need a quick sale.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the car.

Car is located near Portsmouth, Hampshire & can be viewed by arrangement with Darren on 07827 829583 or [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.