Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What discs & pads do you recomend for the evo 7? The car is used as daily driver and most of the time 50 - 60mph. I've seen oem discs on camskill will these be ok?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at Carbotec xp8 pads but the web page says not recomended for everyday road use. Yes i want good stoppin power though so not just any cheap crap pads.

·
Registered
224 Posts
What discs & pads do you recomend for the evo 7? The car is used as daily driver and most of the time 50 - 60mph. I've seen oem discs on camskill will these be ok?
For everyday road use the Performance Friction .11 pads are pretty much unbeatable for performance and price. The Performance Friction disc is the best your money will buy, but probably unnecessary for standard road use.

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
Sound good to know that camskill discs are good. I'll give them a bash.
Be careful not to get sucked in to spending more than you need here. There is a lot of choice depending on exactly what you use your car and how you drive it. The XP8 pads, as you've already found out for yourselves, are not recommended for normal road use - and there are good reasons for that. But lots on here use them nonetheless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts