Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions for a E7 full exhaust - no huge noise increase though. What sort of BHP gains can be expected?? And prices??

Cheers, Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Viper

Ralliart are fitting a Hayward and Scott sports exhaust as an option on the Extreme for £789 |PLS| VAT. I have driven it and it sounds OK to me but that is IMO! Cannot remember the performance gain but thought it was good enough to specify it on my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The RC developments E7 stainless exhaust system is the Bizzz..... Sounds EXCELLENT and looks the part. Peformance figs are impressive too I believe..Goto

www.rcdevelopments.com

Jonathan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone experience of using RC as they look good from the website, but then who doesn't?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am having the HKS Hyper Titanium Tip fitted tomorrow to my 7 (£475 |PLS| VAT).

Spoke to Ralliart last week and they had received 10 H and amp;S systems but these were being kept/tested for the Extreme. Lead time now is about 3-4 weeks for anybody wishing to order one. H and amp;S also do a cat-free replacement pipe for about IIRC £85. Power Engineering are also working on a full system for Mitsubishi UK.

BTW the HKS Racing Suction Kit is about 2 weeks away. Anybody know what air induction kit they use on the 7 Extreme (picture in this month's copy of EVO)?

Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Warrenders use RC for all their Evo6|PLS|7 mods.......

If you go to any of the track days you may see 2 Makkinen's, a White E6 and a Black E6 - which is outstandingly quick...
they are RC dev cars.

Clive at RC is a very knowledgeable bloke

Jon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ralliart picked me up from the station in T1RBO (when i went to pick up my TME), which I think has the H and amp; S setup. It was very boomey IMO and I would not fir it to a car I intended to drive for any sort of distance. Construction looked good though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can recommend RC for their exhausts.

EVOMAK has has one fitted to his Makinen and I have driven the Warrender 7's - They do work and sound good.

Give them a ring on 01925 575290. Speak to Clive.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts