Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 7 appreciation thread

10K views 61 replies 31 participants last post by  super rover 
#1 ·
Let the haters hate and the VII fans love, post your favourite pics of your VII's people [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah they just didn't do enough with the front bumpers to give them a better look or a touch of aggression, i thought about changing my front bumper and bonnet to later ones but I don't want to take too much originality away from it. [emoji6]

#17 ·
Mine, owned it from 2 years old as a fresh import, been running 500+ for nearly 10 years

#19 ·
Just Rotas

Reactions: M3 ROB
#28 ·
My E7 rubbing 550bhp back in 2007. High powered Evos were a rare thing back than.

That looks like it means business Ant. I bloody like that. I know I shouldn't care what people think, but sometimes all the negative comments that are aimed at 7's make me momentarily wonder if i should sell and try and get a TME like I've always wanted, but like i tell my Evo mate, i love my 7 and especially with it being my 1st Evo i think I'd seriously regret selling it.
We have a huge thing going on at home at this year which will put Evo's to the back of my mind for at least 12 months, but when we get past the hurdle i need to decide what to do, spend big on my 7 or spend bigger trying to get a TME [emoji848]

#29 ·
if your 7s tidy undereath pal ,keep it ,youll could spend twice as much and get 1/2 the car with a TME ,i will ask my mate andy he had the white tme at the race cafe meet a few months ago, im sure he will let you have a ride up the road in it to compare ,if mines back in one peice i will fetch it out again i will whizz ya up the road in that if you like

#32 ·
Yeah I'm not over exaggerating when i say it's mint underneath, hopefully race cafe will do another evening meet soon, I couldn't make it the other week but I'll try and get to the next one. It would be ace to be a passenger in yours for a quick blast, that's an offer I couldn't refuse [emoji106]

#37 ·
Some really nice ones there mate :smthumbup I really really like the yellow one but maybe I shouldn't, it's almost a guilty pleasure.

Alright mate, nice looking car, where did you take the pictures looks very familiar:smthumbup
Thanks mate, the 1st pic is the in a layby on the road from Rivington to Belmont Adjacent to Winter Hill. The 2nd pic is a layby half way up Winter hill and probably my favourite pic. I was blasting round those roads again today, love it round there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.