Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evo 7 appreciation thread

Can't beat a good 7, don't see a huge amount of them around either.
I agree and yes when you look around they do seem a bit rare these days, i never ever see them on the roads anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
E7s are a sort of ugly duckling but I do like them especially in White or French Blue
Yeah they just didn't do enough with the front bumpers to give them a better look or a touch of aggression, i thought about changing my front bumper and bonnet to later ones but I don't want to take too much originality away from it.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yeah they just didn't do enough with the front bumpers to give them a better look or a touch of aggression, i thought about changing my front bumper and bonnet to later ones but I don't want to take too much originality away from it.

Just put a nice splitter on it and a wider set of wheels, then the front looks lovely

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just put a nice splitter on it and a wider set of wheels, then the front looks lovely

It just so happens that I have one of those splitters in my loft, mine is the none carbon one so it will need painting. I can't make my mind up what colour to do it, black would be the obvious choice, but I wonder what white would look like too? I know I need to stop faffing and get on with it or it will remain in my loft forever!!

·
Registered
153 Posts

Personally love the 7's. BUT for me the perfect combo is one with a nice simple subtle splitter, 9 rear bumper and 9 boot spoiler.. which is what i am in the process of doing to mine. :)

·
NR555
7,418 Posts
Mine, owned it from 2 years old as a fresh import, been running 500+ for nearly 10 years

·
NR555
7,418 Posts
Just Rotas

Reactions: M3 ROB
1 - 20 of 62 Posts