Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there does anyone have the standard pipeing with restrictors from the j pipe - actuator and solenoid , mine has been replaced with silicon hoses without restrictors so only getting actuator pressure
Have ordered one but it's been over a month for
Japan and getting bored waiting
Thanks
Jack

·
Premium Member
20,610 Posts
You can try fitting a DIY restrictor of your own , using welders tips ....i done that for another evo owner ,its a bit trial n error getting it just right in untrained hands though ( not me of course , im an experten :mhihi:)
Option B , im sure one or more of the traders on here do them (option B should be option A , but less dramatic :D)
Option Z , fit a boost controller ...such as Apexi Avcr and forget about taking pills :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can try fitting a DIY restrictor of your own , using welders tips ....i done that for another evo owner ,its a bit trial n error getting it just right in untrained hands though ( not me of course , im an experten :mhihi:)
Option B , im sure one or more of the traders on here do them (option B should be option A , but less dramatic :D)
Option Z , fit a boost controller ...such as Apexi Avcr and forget about taking pills :lol:
Thanks !
I did try restricting with cable
Ties for a temp fix but wasn't that successful!

Cheers again

·
Premium Member
20,610 Posts
Thanks !
I did try restricting with cable
Ties for a temp fix but wasn't that successful!

Cheers again
Its a fraction of a milimetre can make the difference i found ....hopefully you will find someone with these oem ones in spares bin , i gave mine away ....otherwise id give them to you for nowt :handsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts