Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
ill take the oil cap mate if you still have it

is it original one not a copy can you put a pic up of it please thanks ;)

shat just read the bottom of your post i have emailed you :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ralliart Carbon Mirrors

rabkhan,

Why would you want to pay over £450 +p + P for some second hand carbon mirrors when you already know that you can get them brand new from Funky Styling for £437 + £8 delivery?

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Is the Ralliart sports meter single din pack definitely the Ralliart model and not the cheaper mitsubishi version? :confused:

The Ralliart version has Ralliart written across the the gauge surround like this:

The Mitsubishi one is black with no writing on the front and the 3 diamonds logo on each dial like you said above and looks like this:

The Mitsubishi one is GBP 210 + shipping from Japan brand new. ;)

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Having texted Cliff69frames it seems the unit he's selling doesn't have the Ralliart logo, but does have the Mitsubishi logos on each dial.

So make of that what you will.

Link for anyone interested in the Mitsubishi gauges for GBP 210 + shipping or the Ralliart gauges for GBP 548 + shipping is here:

Single Din Gauges

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
R1 chr yes you are right you can pick up cheaper COPIES but these were supplied by mitsubishi and are the proper ones regards cliff.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Youngsyr thanks for that, the gauges for sale are the second pictured items with the white mitsi logo,yes these can be sourced for about 265 but you also have to wait for shipping from japan and then you get stung for another amount for import tax!!!

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
cliff69frames said:
Youngsyr thanks for that, the gauges for sale are the second pictured items with the white mitsi logo,yes these can be sourced for about 265 but you also have to wait for shipping from japan and then you get stung for another amount for import tax!!!
Well, I just wanted to clarify for everyone as your original post stated they were the Ralliart versions, which given the difference in value was confusing.

(Edited to remove original wording which on re-reading read a little bit OTT)

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
cliff69frames said:
plus you will need the fitting kit which is extra .

the mitsi gauges in the states sell for $465 plus $175 for the fitting kit plus 7% tax plus shipping and import duty if you had them posted over

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks pan1 as stated my kit for sale is 100% complete ready to go.No hidded charges or parts needed, next day delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Highest offer on mirrors is now £500 the best offer recieved by me tonight via phone call or text by 6pm will get them,the same applies for all other items for sale.Thanks cliff.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
pan1 said:
plus you will need the fitting kit which is extra .

the mitsi gauges in the states sell for $465 plus $175 for the fitting kit plus 7% tax plus shipping and import duty if you had them posted over
Is that the GBP 8 bracket that's listed on the same page?

I only ask because I'm interested in getting one.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
mirrors

im sure the funky styling mirrors are non electric :D ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts