Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
think i may also have one of these attached to my old 260 turbo, yours for original OP asking price :)

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
As this is turning into a general actuator for sale thread, I think the title is slightly misleading and it might be worth pointing out that the actuators on the VII, VIII and IX are different.

The VII actuator doesn't have the top hat to prevent water ingress, but will fit a VII, VIII or VIII MR turbo.

The VIII and VIII MR actuators do have the top hat to prevent water ingress and will fit a VII, VIII or VIII MR turbo.

The IX actuator does have the top hat to prevent water ingress, but will only fit a IX turbo (and possibly not the IX MR turbo).

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
As this is turning into a general actuator for sale thread, I think the title is slightly misleading and it might be worth pointing out that the actuators on the VII, VIII and IX are different.

The VII actuator doesn't have the top hat to prevent water ingress, but will fit a VII, VIII or VIII MR turbo.

The VIII and VIII MR actuators do have the top hat to prevent water ingress and will fit a VII, VIII or VIII MR turbo.

The IX actuator does have the top hat to prevent water ingress, but will only fit a IX turbo (and possibly not the IX MR turbo).
you forgot to say that the VII or VIII/VIII MR will fit V/VI :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
so oz want it or not, im sure theres one on my 260 unit :)

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts

you forgot to say that the VII or VIII/VIII MR will fit V/VI :smthumbup
i thought the 7 actuator had the hat, or at least the later 7's did

also they fit the 4 dont they?

Stu

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
i thought the 7 actuator had the hat, or at least the later 7's did

also they fit the 4 dont they?

Stu
my 7 didn't have top hat,
also think they fit the 4, but i was un-sure so didn't post it :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts
my 7 didn't have top hat,
also think they fit the 4, but i was un-sure so didn't post it :smthumbup
i am pretty sure they fit the 4

and i wonder if they were introduced part the way through the 7 range, i 'think' if you ask at :mitsi: for a 7 actuator you get 1 with a hat.

not 100% on either though

Stu

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
i am pretty sure they fit the 4

and i wonder if they were introduced part the way through the 7 range, i 'think' if you ask at :mitsi: for a 7 actuator you get 1 with a hat.

Stu
It wouldn't surprise me if they replace 7 actuators with the later version just because they know the old one is a poor design and is now discontinued?

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
i 'think' if you ask at :mitsi: for a 7 actuator you get 1 with a hat.
Stu
It wouldn't surprise me if they replace 7 actuators with the later version just because they know the old one is a poor design and is now discontinued?
as said by youngsyr, they would just supply the updated version :smthumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts