Lancer Register Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Hi can you whatsapp me on 07710012399 - interested - i cant contact you !

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yeah good work/////

Looks nice mate! I noticed the dyno printout is from 2001, is still the same build and spec from then? If it is, then it's testament to norris's good work!
Or another car hes willing to take money to tinker with knowing its trouble.....:crackup:

Id rather trust my nephew with Jimmy Saville than him with a car:rotz:

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hello,

I had a lot of low offers via message.

I’ve still got it but thinking of taking ad down and keeping it.

Does anyone have a thought of it’s value?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Fraggle

The value depends on what's wrong with it - I am interested but not if it's got a world of trouble coming with it.

Have you had it looked at ?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
that oil consumption doesnt sound too drastic in terms of whats acceptable on a forged motor. up to a litre per thousand miles isnt unheard of. is this consumption recently arisen?

·
Registered
4 Posts
interested in arranging a viewing but I can't seem to pm you. Could you let me know when it would be possible to have a look? thanks

07900 575 124

·
Registered
95 Posts
that oil consumption doesnt sound too drastic in terms of whats acceptable on a forged motor. up to a litre per thousand miles isnt unheard of. is this consumption recently arisen?
Not sure I would agree - all my forged built engines have run like clockwork and not used oil unless doing track work, maybe the reason this hasn't sold as yet.

As I said I would be interested if the fault was identified and I / the owner knew what the issue is and if it could be repaired easily.

Steve

21 - 35 of 35 Posts