Lancer Register Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale we have my evo 6rs bought by me last june. Off the mlr by a guy who had it since it was imported into the uk in 2014. He bought it on the 18/12/14 and i have the original reciept. Which also shows reciept for wax oiling and cat1 alarm fitment. Belts were changed at the same time and a service carried out.

Mot until 9.6.17

The engine is running 349 with dyno printouts.

Specs are as follows

Standard engine internally.
Ralliart hard pipe kit. (Getting rare these days with the battery relocation tray)
Fwin uprated rad.
Act organic clutch fitted less than 2000 miles ago
Ttv lightened flywheel
Rays te 37 wheels. Genuine articles not cheap knockoffs(could probably do with a refurb)
Endless sss pads and groved discs
Cusco front diff.
Standard rs rear diff and the short ratio box
Jic magic coilovers
Metal recirculating valve as the plastic ones fail.
Genuine tommi mak front bumper not to everyones taste i know.
Gsr interior fitted.

Kept off road over the winter as it was my summer toy. I changed all the oils before putting it away and will get a service when they stop salting the roads and can take it up to c1r.

Will get some pics up of the underneath when i get chance.

£14000 located in worcester

Ring me on 07720944245 name is richard

I did one of those jap history reports.

Which provided me with

Front ends been repaired but to a very high standard and the report also confirms the low mileage.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you any more pictures ? Underneath and under bonnet would be great . Also whole car ?
I can take some underneath when i get time tomorrow will have to take it somewhere with a ramp. There are pictures of under the bonnet and the whole car. But if you are more specific i would be glad to take some

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Took it to get some shots of the underside today. If anybody wants any more shots of anything messaged me and ill get them took.

·
Zero Fighter
12,869 Posts
That's one very clean rs.
Good luck with sale mate

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Looks really nice. I bet that is a riot to drive. Someone was just saying the other day how much he rated the 6RS. Have you got the original jap auction sheet? What history have you got with it please?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Looks really nice. I bet that is a riot to drive. Someone was just saying the other day how much he rated the 6RS. Have you got the original jap auction sheet? What history have you got with it please?
I dont have the auction sheet no.

I have a bimta for the milage. Reciepts rosssport for the clutch flywheel receipts from original purchase inc the timing belt andcat 1 alarm fitment some dyno printouts. The catback exhaust reciept.

And the mot and a geometry set up sheet. Also obviously the v5 in my name.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.