Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm looking for as stock looking as possible, Evo 6 in any colour, though I do quite like black or canal blue, but white is equally fine... :D

It can be stage 1 though, with some tasty subtle mods (coilovers, BBK). No cage or bucket seats wanted please!

Ideally low'ish mileage, sub-50k.

Here's the thing though; am looking for one that has had the underside all nicely restored, no black under seal wanted thank you! ;). Would also like the underside work to have been documented / photographed so as to know how it was all done.

Budget is around £20k. Cash waiting.

Thanks for letting me know what you have, or have heard about, though I realize cars like this are rare and don't come up for sale very often, so will be patient!

Cheers, Matt

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Just for reference only the TME was made in Canal blue and Pyreness Black. SO I guess you are after a TME?

The VI GSR was also made in Pyreness Black but also came in Icelle Blue (Dark Metallic) or Rheims (French) blue.

VI RS was Scotia White of course (unless ordered differently on-spec).

Good luck with your search. :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:goingmad:
Nice looking low mileage rs in the for sale section
Thanks, already in contact with Adam on that one but not sure I can get to his number based on a few things I'd want doing to it first, but still thinking about it though... :smthumbup

Edit: think I got confused on this one, you are talking about the 29k one I think...? If so, ummm, not sure it's for me but thanks again :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just for reference only the TME was made in Canal blue and Pyreness Black. SO I guess you are after a TME?

The VI GSR was also made in Pyreness Black but also came in Icelle Blue (Dark Metallic) or Rheims (French) blue.

VI RS was Scotia White of course (unless ordered differently on-spec).

Good luck with your search. :smthumbup
Thanks Shooter, but I've seen black GSR's around but maybe I got the blue's the wrong colour around, it's the Icelle blue as you say then...

Not sure if I do want a TME, mainly because I don't think they're really worth the premium over a GSR :lol:, but also because I have a nice number plate to go on the car I'll buy....but I wouldn't say no if a nice one came up! :D

·
Zero Fighter
12,868 Posts
No luck with imports then or just trying something more local ish, well In Europe at least?

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Jap ones out of auctions or already on the forecourt out there are lately coming out quite expensive, and even though I do fancy a nice fresh one, I'm not really in the position (where I live together with a lack of skill! :lol:) to do the underside myself, hence looking for one already done...

I'd really like Gaz to think about selling me his project, something like that would be ideal, but I doubt he would after all the time and effort he's put into it...!

·
Zero Fighter
12,868 Posts
Nice Jap ones out of auctions or already on the forecourt out there are lately coming out quite expensive, and even though I do fancy a nice fresh one, I'm not really in the position (where I live together with a lack of skill! :lol:) to do the underside myself, hence looking for one already done...

I'd really like Gaz to think about selling me his project, something like that would be ideal, but I doubt he would after all the time and effort he's put into it...!
Which one are you referring to ( Gaz )? The white rs2?

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts

·
Zero Fighter
12,868 Posts

·
BooooooosT
126 Posts
Can send u spec of mine, basically standard apart from suspension, rad, bov, 8mr Actuator, mudflaps etc. 136000km 85000miles. Pics before and after underseal. PM if interested. ��

1 - 20 of 25 Posts