Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Battery had died on my evo, completely flat. Have charged it back up but now it wont start at all. Doors unlock with the keyfob and all dash lights come on as usual. I think its the standard immobiliser thats on it. The one where I press the other small fob twice beside the ignition as it clicks a third time allowing you start the car. But now it does not click at all. Not sure what else to do? Useless with all this electrical stuff.

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,757 Posts
Contact MrTOAD who's on here, he installs alarms, you should find him if you do a search.

You can bypass most immobilisers if you have a PIN which you enter by flicking the ignition key so many times, it should be in your alarm handbook ? failing that get a new car battery, I've had issues before with recharged batteries and only a new one resolved the starting issue

·
Premium Member
22,093 Posts
Try completely disconnecting battery for 1 minute to reset everything then try again.
I'd try this ^^ along with a new battery or jump leads or booster pack

If you have a multi meter, it could be worth checking the battery voltage. Once flattened, car batteries can often fail, especially in cold weather

Stu

1 - 4 of 4 Posts