Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what tyres were originally fitted to the evo 6? (mine is a uk model) or can anyone recommend a good set of tyres to fit?.

Cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
got an evo6 rs11 currently running at about 380bhp 0-60 in under 4seconds and my mechanic reckons it will do 170mph.I am just about to get my second set of goodyear eagle F1 tyres ,first set did 25000miles.When these tyres came out a few years ago they were about £150 each you can get them on the net now for £75each.Best racing rubber on the road.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
got an evo6 rs11 currently running at about 380bhp 0-60 in under 4seconds and my mechanic reckons it will do 170mph.I am just about to get my second set of goodyear eagle F1 tyres ,first set did 25000miles.When these tyres came out a few years ago they were about £150 each you can get them on the net now for £75each.Best racing rubber on the road.
Hi,
can you tell me who the site is that sell them for £75 pls :smthumbup

·
Registered
81 Posts
tyretraders,you'll get a very pleasant little cartoon man asking if he can help you.Ignore him(chick magnet as what he is).Go to tyre section,it should ask you to put in tyre size requirements then choose a prefered make.Hope you are happy with what you find.After ,you can find where there is a garage they deal with near you;tyres will be delivered to that garage and they will contact you to go in and get them fitted all included in price on the screen.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
tyretraders,you'll get a very pleasant little cartoon man asking if he can help you.Ignore him(chick magnet as what he is).Go to tyre section,it should ask you to put in tyre size requirements then choose a prefered make.Hope you are happy with what you find.After ,you can find where there is a garage they deal with near you;tyres will be delivered to that garage and they will contact you to go in and get them fitted all included in price on the screen.
Cheers mate :smthumbup

I shall definately use them when I renew my tyres :)

dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts