Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well shot both the front disks and tyres at Cadwell and Snetterton on my Evo 6, trying to get the disks replaced under warranty !!!!!!

I need replacements for both and/or spare wheels (new or second hand) and some slicks.

So any help would be appreciated.
QUESTION Are there better replacement disks that fit with no mods and who do them ?

I also want to buy an exhaust and air kit, if any one has this type of kit avalible and will be at Cadwell I will buy buy buy (Tyres at least)

Regards

Email me at [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have just got some slicks for my spare wheels and will be trying them out at Cadwell on the 1st, Mark Shead will also be coming with his modded Evo VI that has now finished the R and amp;D stage. Come over and have a chat if you are there,mines a silver VI with M.A.Developments on the screen.

Regards Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a set of front OEM discs going if you;re interested. One of them got a stone stuck between it and the pad, causing a little scoring but nothing a new set of pads or a re-skim wouldn't cure. Make me an offer or if you're coming to Croft on Sunday I could bring them along (postage costs would be a killer for something that heavy unless you happen to live near Manchester). Silver VI with furry dice on the rear view mirror

1 - 3 of 3 Posts