Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 6 spoiler upright internal brackets

16K views 88 replies 32 participants last post by  Linch 
#1 ·
I'm having 5 pairs made as no longer available I've just got the prototypes back which need a little tweek here and there they will be in stainless steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#38 ·
First batch of these are coming shortly. The guy making them has had an Evo 5 bracket copied so as it stands, he's not 100% sure if they'll fit a 6.

He's planning on opening up a 6 spoiler once he's got the brackets to check.

Anyone on this thread wanting these for a 5?

#48 · (Edited)
So I appreciate this is a pretty old thread, but I don't suppose there's been any movement on finding a fabricator

I did find an ebay listing here of someone who had made some of the bottom brackets for the spoiler. I suspect if enough of us messaged him he'd probably do another run of them.
I believe those are Evo 7-9 brackets and not Evo 6 brackets, the 6 version go up into the sides of the spoiler.

#50 ·
My boot lid is starting to rust because of the bracket, if I take off the spoiler am I going to struggle to reattach it? I really need to take it off, sand down and re-seal the bootlid and then re-attach the spoiler. Otherwise I'm going to end up with 2 holes in my boot lid, anyone had any experience on this? I can't see any guides or anything for the 6