Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
436 Posts
Domestic sales volume 10,100 unit (including Tommy · Makinen edition)
Launched in January 1999
Production volume GSR 6868 units RS 726 units

Release in December 1999 Lancer Evolution 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition
Production volume GSR 2021 units RS 678 units

· Premium Member
3,009 Posts
....which has got me thinking that actually a 6RS is nearly as rare (in absolute numbers) as it's TME equivalent.... :eek: however, prices are still quite far apart currently...discuss...?? :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
757 Posts
And the reason for the value difference, is one is 010/SNDF and the other is 020/SNDF ie one is 6RS and the other a TME RS, which will explain the difference in price, both an excellent investment if to can pick one up today for the right money. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· acting daft since 1969
19,705 Posts
....which has got me thinking that actually a 6RS is nearly as rare (in absolute numbers) as it's TME equivalent.... :eek: however, prices are still quite far apart currently...discuss...?? :rolleyes:
i bet theres fewer 6RS left ,allot have been turned in to rally and races cars with them being wreaked as fast as there built in there hay day :smthumbup

· Premium Member
79 Posts
I'm sure it said in the evo info booklet you got with your membership pack there was 180 rs2 in RHD an they made 30 rsx and the rs sprint out of the rs2 shells

I could be talking complete ****e tho as I can't find the book.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Domestic sales volume 10,100 unit (including Tommy · Makinen edition)
Launched in January 1999
Production volume GSR 6868 units RS 726 units

Release in December 1999 Lancer Evolution 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition
Production volume GSR 2021 units RS 678 units
thanks

are these numbers only for UK or worldwide ?

and RS2 are included ? if yes where ? in GSR or RS ? do you have details by any chance ? and there is no way to know the share of RS2 RHD and LHD ?

thanks a lot

· Registered
597 Posts
Oh dear just bought a white tommi !! the most common colour
So it will be bmw,audi,merc,white tme passing by on the the side of the road LOL !
There everywhere !

21 - 40 of 43 Posts