Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a white evo 6 in swindon today, it was on a 03 plate. WX03 ***. didn't know they did them that late??

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I have seen a VI on an 03 plate aswell, had a chat with the owner and he said it was because they didnt have any w reg's left, i thought that was complete crap though?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Twas me, my first time at being spotted :blush:

It is on an 03 plate, I have owned it from new and according to Mitsi Cirencester its the last officially sold 6 in the country.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's all down to when the car was registered with the DVLA. It could have been sat in a Mitsy dealership un-registered for 2 yrs then registered on a 03 reg.

Nothing dodgy about it in any way but some people are weary as they don't understand the full story.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paul&Martina said:
Twas me, my first time at being spotted :blush:

It is on an 03 plate, I have owned it from new and according to Mitsi Cirencester its the last officially sold 6 in the country.

Cheers
Paul
ha,

i was the chap in the white combo van that drove past you under the transfer bridges roundabout off the great western way on sat, looking rather bemused at the 03 plate. very nice clean motor, i followed you out of tesco's with a look of 'thats a smart 6'.

never seen your 6 about, obviously as this was the first time you were spotted. mind you, my 6 never gets spotted!

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm based out near malmesbury. but i'm a trademan so have my own van and work long hours. evo is tucked away most of the time. come out when i get half a chance.

its a silver 6, MLR logo on back left and BACK LASH MOTORSPORT CLUB (no biger than mlr sticker) on back right when the VI sticked would be. evo 8 alloys, lowered on coilovers, extreme splitter and single pod headlight conversion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts