·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a recent disappointment:( i am still after a Evo VI GSR

Would prefer Icelle Blue or Silver
UK or grey
must have FSH
No perfomance mods... unless it could and would be de-modified for sale
not above 25k miles.... i think.. well may B

If you have 1 and are selling or thinking of selling in the near future LET ME KNOW,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Smudger
I have a red Tommi Makinen that i would sell if the price was right. This is probably the lowest milage red Mak. available today. It is absolutley better than brand new, it has done 1000 miles, was serviced at 600 miles along with gearbox oil, has never seen rain and is a work of art. It has an A pillar mounted boost gauge, 6 stack cd player, cat 1 alarm, clear indicator lenses and side repeaters and red ralliart mudflaps. I have fitted a HKS racing suction kit and a spec-r dump valve to give the car some extra life and character, which this does with great effect. I also have, but not yet fitted a HKS Hyper Muffler titanium tipped exhaust for the car. The only reason i am considering selling the car is that if i could get the required amount i would order an Extreme Evo 7. The Makinen has proved to me that only one car will ever satisfy me and that is a Mitsubishi Evo in whatever shape or form. This car is far from cheap but if you want the finest available with no more dissapointments then get in touch. Asking price is £29,995. Thats far to expensive i hear you say, but try and find another,because i`m pretty sure that all the new red Maks are sold but i`m sure someone will let me know if i`m wrong. Regards. SIMON

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bizz

Thanks mate for that link but i have tried that and it is SO out of date its almost geriatric, I know u mention TME but i am really after a GSR, thanks anyway, i do appreciate it.

Keep me informed if anyone knows of 1 for sale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts