Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
As title, I am looking for a Clear PIAA foglight as mine got broken on my way to Japfest @ silverstone
Like chickens teeth mate my drivers side has corroded but can't find one to replace. I'm now thinking of take them both out and piping a cold air feed from them.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Murv,

Aint your glass broken? I got myself a second hand one of here, if your glass aint broken you might be able to buy my one with broken glass and make a good one out of the two?

Cheers,

Roy

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Hi Murv,

Aint your glass broken? I got myself a second hand one of here, if your glass aint broken you might be able to buy my one with broken glass and make a good one out of the two?

Cheers,

Roy
My glass fell off and smashed so cut some glass and sealed the unit so I thought but corroded terrible now so gonna take them out. How much did you pay?? I've seen one but it was silly money.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
When mine get knackered I have the domed fog lamp covers ready to fit instead. They don't hardly get used on mine. You can buy the covers new for £100 they come Scotia white so need painting the colour of your car if it isn't :handsup: OR just do what RS rally peeps do use the holes for cold air feed to brakes, etc.

Reactions: murv

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Murv,

I bought a second hand one from here for 50 pounds, quite lucky to be honest, its getting harder to find one in good condtion for an reasonable price...

Cheers,

Roy

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Hi Murv,

I bought a second hand one from here for 50 pounds, quite lucky to be honest, its getting harder to find one in good condtion for an reasonable price...

Cheers,

Roy
I'd happily pay 50 for one last one I saw was on flee bay and it made 200 I'm not paying that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts