Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

You'll Never Walk Alone!
I've got a 4 plug ecu from an Evo 8 260, which would work 馃憤馃憤 it's mapped to around 390/380 with dyno printouts to prove, only available as I upgraded my Ecu 馃槈馃槈....Pm me if interested.

Cheers Chris

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Registered
Oh the ecu came with the car as a spare when I bought it. I was going to swap it back to the autronics as my mechanic can map them and not the current one that's in the car. But manage to take car back to original mapper who fixed the issue I had. So don't really need it anymore except as a spare. The ecu chip says smc v1.99 on it. The ecu seems to be 4 plug version. I can send pics if you interested.

Registered
No worries shall see whether nicky is interested first and if not that's fine I will sell it for 拢150 plus postage unless you want to collect.

Premium Member
No worries shall see whether nicky is interested first and if not that's fine I will sell it for 拢150 plus postage unless you want to collect.
Yeah thats fine. 150 plus post is absolutely no issue. Will cover PayPal fees for.you too

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If airforce 1 wants it mate just sell it, my cars in garage at moment so dont want to commit till a find out whats wrong with it....and how much its going to cost me.

Registered
OK will do. Good luck with the car hopefully it's not an expensive fix.

Airforce I have emailed you some pictures just to check it's the right ecu you need.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts