Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi - after the following:

- Evo 6 oem airbox plus ducting leading upto the airbox (basically everyone non-engine side of the MAF)

- Metal OEM recirc blow off valve (from later evos)

- Coil pack cover in good condition with all the lugs intact

PM if you have any of these - thanks !

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Thanks will give them a pm.

Yes the black spark plug cover - might just get a new one from Rosssport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got a new one from them to replace mine not expensive. Under £30 IIRC. Mine's not knackered if you get stuck and want a free one. See you are a new member - welcome to the MLR

I bought an VIII MR OEM BOV to replace the plastic one last year - good mod. Cost me about £70 ish new they are £95 I think? Also from Ross.

Do a search for my progress threads you can see mine on there.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a new one from them to replace mine not expensive. Under £30 IIRC. Mine's not knackered if you get stuck and want a free one. See you are a new member - welcome to the MLR

I bought an VIII MR OEM BOV to replace the plastic one last year - good mod. Cost me about £70 ish new they are £95 I think? Also from Ross.
Thanks! For those sort of prices I'll probably just get both of them new from Ross

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Thanks! For those sort of prices I'll probably just get both of them new from Ross

Cool where are you based? Stick up a newbie thread with some snaps of your car so people can say hi :smthumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts