Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI,

I thought I would share my personal TME on here as someone might like it as at the minute its being sold by my company but I dont want it to be missed by genuine enthusiasts and would rather it went to a MLR member tbh.

Please any mods who wish to delete feel free but I am not trading on here, as you will notice I sell other evo's aswell but am not advertising them.

I have copied the advert from PH to keep it consistent.

Please note this is a genuinly tidy TME and is superbly tidy underneath with no rust. It drives so tight and handles very well. Makes a super fun weekend car or as im using it more frequently these days, is part of the reason I dont want to add more miles haha

59,000 miles

Previous owner was a close friend so V5 reflects the genuine one UK ownership as kept in trade

I could be interested in a PX cash either way.

£13,000 - ono

NB - It has a new headunit stereo in place now.

Walk around video for you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to dsi-performance-cars,

RARE COLLECTORS CAR * SUPERB SERVICE RECORD * 1 OWNER FROM IMPORT IN 2008 * STUNNING * CUSCO COILOVERS * EXHAUST SYSTEM * UPRATED DIFF BOLTS * FORGE ACTUATOR * NEW COMP CLUTCH * DYNO PRINT 298BHP * VERY WELL CARED FOR EXAMPLE

12 months MOT, Full service history, Clean bodywork, Part suede interior - Excellent Condition, Four wheel-drive, Electric door mirrors, Electric windows, Sports seats, Power steering, Alloy wheels, Central locking. 4 seats, Blue

ALL OUR VEHICLES ARE HAND PICKED, HPI CLEAR AND RECEIVE FULL MULTI POINT INSPECTIONS

DSI are delighted to present this stunning Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen edition, offered to you in the very rare & sought after Canal Blue, this fine example has only had 1 owner since import (2008), this has been used rarely and has been maintained superbly well. A classic appreciating TME that has been mildly modified to not take away too much from this classic piece of rally heritage, a rare opportunity to own such a desirable Evo that is rising daily in value, ready to drive away

FULL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD & INDOOR SHOWROOM FACILITIES * PX WELCOME

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
Looks nice that, really underrated colour this, give it the right wax and that blue would be stunning.

Any underside shots?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks nice that, really underrated colour this, give it the right wax and that blue would be stunning.

Any underside shots?
Colour is stunning and its going in for a detail next week

I can get some underside shots for any serious persons interested ;)

Is that a fibreglass front bumper, doesn't look right?
Thats the bumper it came on from japan - I quite like it as its not too dissimilar from original hence why never changed it

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
this looks nice but think at £14k you should try and find an OEM front bumper, just my opinion

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Do you have an email address :smthumbup
Yes - [email protected]

this looks nice but think at £14k you should try and find an OEM front bumper, just my opinion
I did find a company that sells FRP copies of original bumper but tbh i personally dont think this bumper differs that much from the original, just my opinion of course.

As for price, for the condition and mileage i would hope most people can look past a front bumper and more at the fundamentals of this classic Evo

Underside is really very clean and I have stopped using it and its back in the showroom as I was going to put the miles up as I enjoyed driving it haha

Hope this helps

Yes Youtuber Monkylondon carried out a review for people to se eit in action - Squeaky brake pads are ferodos which im happy to change for any buyer but they work very well hence why it remains unchanged.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have dropped the price to £13k ono as i am renovating a property and costs are getting away from me haha
for the price i promise you will not find a cleaner TME underside. really is that tidy unlike usual e6's.

someone for sure will get a very cheap genuine TME

1 - 16 of 16 Posts