Lancer Register Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to imminent house plans - I am looking at selling the Evo. This car has been maintained regardless of cost, and with a few very small bits of work would be in pristine condition.

2000 Genuine UK Evo 6.5 Tommi Mackinen #31 of 250.

78k Miles (Still being used so likely to increase),

MOT'd for 11 months (No advisories),

Taxed till end December 2014.

Comes with Genuine TME Wheels (Powder Coated White - in pictures) and 19" BBS CH Style alloys (Fitted with 235/35/19 Vrediestein Sessanta's),

Personalised EVO Plate Included in Sale

Brand New Mitsi Sump, Oil Cooler Pipes,

Brand New Coil Packs,

Brand New Heat Grade 8 Iridium Plugs,

New Battery,

New Genuine Mitsi Exhaust Gaskets,

I also have a box with some genuine Mitsi spares which will also be included in the sale. (Inc de-cat pipe).

New Discs & Pads All Round,

Powder Coated Brembo's (Fully rebuilt),

Full Oils (Diff / Ayc / Gearbox / Oil) Change,

New Fuel Filter,

Full HKS Hard Pipe Kit,

HKS Intercooler,

Full Engine Rebuild in 2004 (with reciepts)

ECU Remapped (Approx 375 bhp)

OsGiken Lightened Flywheel,
OsGiken Twin Plate Clutch,

HKS Mushroom Airfilter,
Walbro 225 Fuel Pump,

New Radiator & Fluid Changed,

HKS Dump Valve,

Forge Actuator,

Tommei Radiator Panel,

The car has been maintained regardless of cost, and comes with a comprehensive service history (It was in storage for 3 years and has been serviced locally using only Genuine Parts and and a folder
full of receipts - NOT A FSH.

Only bad points (being totally picky):

The front top mounts are slightly perished / cracked (£150 for the pair for genuine items), but i have purchased a brand new set of coil-overs, which can be sold at additional cost.

There is some fading on the rear bumper below the fuel cap, and on the back bumper its-self. This could easily be fixed to make the car pristine.

The underside of the car has been steam cleaned, but not yet fully wax-oiled so some very small area's of surface rust can be seen, but that's an easy fix also and gives a 100% honest picture of the car.

Genuine Interest Only Please.

The car is Located in the Shetland Isles, but i will arrange to take the car to Aberdeen for collection (cost included in price).

£500 deposit will be payable to take the car to Aberdeen.

If you are looking for an Evo which has been looked after, regardless of cost, and one which has not been raced about then this is the EVO for you.

19" BBS CH style weels are also included in the sale.

The tyres on the White TME alloys are near the legal limit.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my car.

In relation to price, I stuck up a post on here and was advised to advertise around the £8,995 mark, but seeing as there are a few small bits needing done to make it pristine i am looking for: £8,495 ono (open to offers but no PX please).

I can upload any of the paperwork to show what has been done (there is a folder full of paperwork).

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having a look around folks, it does look like i could be over the mark, so price reduced to £7995 ono.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will also sell the car without the spare TME wheels for £7,495 delivered to Aberdeen?

Lot of car for the money here folks... :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Surprised you are not having any interest , and worrying to see the price drop for all us other TME owners hoping to sell in future.

Good luck fella hope it sells

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
email replied to - and as per email - car is no longer for sale.

Can i please ask a mod to lock / close this thread?

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.