Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Afraid the time has come to sell my pride and joy due to house move. I covered many miles looking for this evo & truely gutted to see her go. Car is currently on 65,000 miles. I've only advertised on here at the moment to see if an enthusiast wants it to start with. If it doesn't sell on here I'll advertise elsewhere once I have done a couple of bits (see below regarding carbon arch cover)

Spec as follows:-

Oil, Oil Filter, Sump Washer and Plug Every 1000 miles.
Front and Rear Anti Roll Bar Drop Links.
Steering Rack Drum Sticks
Track Rod Ends
New Steering Rack & CV Joint Gaiters
Rear Lower Arms Re Bushed
BC Racing Coilovers Fitted at 53206 miles
Computer Laser Alignment (Front & Rear Toe & Camber Adjusted)
4 x Tyres Avon ZV5 225/45/17
Full Set Of Engine Mounts
BlueFlame Full Exhaust inc De-Cat
Rocker Cover Changed (53435 Miles) New Gasket & Bolts
Fuel Filter, Aux Drive Belt (53435 Miles)
Flywheel, Clutch, Flywheel Bolts, Oil Seal, Gear oils AYC (in May 2010)
Clifford 650 MK2 Alarm
All 4 wheels Refurbed in September 2009
Rear Discs, Pads, Handbrake Shoes and Fluid.
Undersealed
intercooler, decat and HKS Filter.
New Front Brake Hoses
HKS Air Filter Element.
Evo 8 actuator

Modifications Carried Out :

Carbon Fibre Vortex Generator
Carbon Fibre Doors Mirrors
Carbon Fibre Splitters
Carbon Fibre Rear Arch Covers
Carbon Fibre Exhaust Shield
Carbon Fibre Bonnet Vent
Carbon Fibre Door Trims
Carbon Fibre Spolier Blade
Carbon Fibre Spark Plug Cover
Carbon Fibre Cam Belt Cover
Carbon Fibre Wheel Centres
Stainless Steel Manifold Cover
Stainless Steel Slam Panel
Stainless Steel Fuse / Relay Box Covers
Stainless Steel Rad Brackets
RalliArt Mud Flaps
Refurbed Original Wheels In Graphite
Full Blue Flame Exhaust (With DE-Cat)
Poly Bushed Engine Mounts
Cusco Front Strut Brace
Autobahn Front Mount Intercooler
Silicon Boost Hoses
Silicon Rad Hoses
LED Slim Line Fog Light
HKS Turbo Timer - Not wired in but easily done.
HKS Boost controller
Carbon Wrapped Centre Console
Carbon Fibre Dash Insert
BC Racing Coilovers
OMP Superquadro Steering Wheel & Boss
Flat Blade Wiper Conversion
HKS Blow Off Valve

Currently SORN with MOT till late April - Never had a fail or any advisories in the years I've owned the car.

Points to note as I had too many wasted miles looking for evos so would rather be honest. AYC light is on, always been on since I owned the car, previous owner told me it come on when he changed the oil, shouldn't be a pump failure I just never changed it as I prefer it not to be on. SRS light is on as car has an after market steering wheel. Usual small stonechip marks on the front but nothing major. Car has just been serviced, I do all the servicing myself but kept the receipts so you can see I have done it every year. There is a stain on the passengers seat, looks like someone had spilt polish or something on it, sure it will come out with a bit of graft. I think that's it but for anyone interested if I think of anything after that I'll be honest. Car has no rust or bubbles anywhere.

Price is £6,300[/U].No test drives I'm afraid unless you can prove insurance but happy to take people out. I've tried to take some pics of the underneath but due to a lack of ramp their not great but can assure you it's clean.

I can't receive PM's so if interested, please email me at [email protected]

Link to pictures

http://postimg.org/image/uriv8m72l/

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
did i miss the under bonnet pics? AYC pump light on? no-one will touch it without ayc being sorted or a big price reduction. Sorry. just trying to be honest. My mate just sold a mint VI, bought by a tuner on MLR (he thought it was in great condition) and it went for £5500, with a newly refurbed ayc pump.

You might need to rethink your price possibly.

GLWTS.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did i miss the under bonnet pics? AYC pump light on? no-one will touch it without ayc being sorted or a big price reduction. Sorry. just trying to be honest. My mate just sold a mint VI, bought by a tuner on MLR (he thought it was in great condition) and it went for £5500, with a newly refurbed ayc pump.

You might need to rethink your price possibly.

GLWTS.
The under bonnet pictures is in the link above the pictures. Appreciate your comments but AYC isn't such a big issue for everyone, like myself, but likewise I haven't mentioned that I'm not entertaining offers just not for something silly like £1K off. Well done to your mate but would also say mine is completely mint with no rust & bubbles other than the ordinary front stonechips & with all the mod's in my mine it's worth more than £5.5K. End of the day I love the car and would happily keep it if I don't get any decent offers.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I guess that doesn't make sense lol ill most likely tax it again soon anyways to solve that problem

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cam belt was done at just after 52k I think mate, got all the receipts for the services but done them myself as always do. I got receipts for each year I owned it. Again not sure on import date but can check for you. Balance belt, will have to check, I've not done it myself but got a folder full of receipts so will check

1 - 15 of 15 Posts