Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am posting for a friend who has a March 98 evo 5. He is concerned that when he starts the car up the ayc light does not show on his dash as it does with my evo 6. Can anyone shed some light on this? He wants to see whether it may mean there is a fault with the ayc.

Thanks for your help John

·
Premium Member
22,085 Posts
Hi - I am posting for a friend who has a March 98 evo 5. He is concerned that when he starts the car up the ayc light does not show on his dash as it does with my evo 6. Can anyone shed some light on this? He wants to see whether it may mean there is a fault with the ayc.

Thanks for your help John
probably does mean there is a fault, and the bulb has been removed to mask the problem :wallbang:

either that or the bulb has blown

saying the above, i assume he hasn't got an RS or RS rear diff

Stu

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
probably does mean there is a fault, and the bulb has been removed to mask the problem :wallbang:

either that or the bulb has blown

saying the above, i assume he hasn't got an RS or RS rear diff

Stu
agree.check the bulb is still in or working

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the replies - he will check that out as he has been reading this thread - just hope that it is a blown bulb!!! The ayc was squawking when he got the car but he has had the fluid changed and it seems ok now. He just wondered why the ayc light did not show and if it was only on the six not the five.

Thanks again John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts