Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Shorty[paul s] said:
MOses

Thats not a bad price mate .think i could stretch to that ,and then sell my E4 ecu for a few bucks .
charging over that will be a right rip off me thinks

specially when u can get a ralliart ecu brand new for 550 nowadays and a ecutek for near enuff :D

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moses

Apparently I can use the E5 then put on an ecutek nice and easy.

Or bolt on an Ecutek onto the E4 ecu as a piggy back type .
So looking at a 5 ecu as it has a few more perameters.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Shorty, I have seen a few on ebay and stuff, would have though no more than £100?

Bugger, I have one and i have just talked the price down :)

Seriously though, personally would not pay more than a ton, and sorry, mine's not for sale :(

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Weebl said:
Shorty, I have seen a few on ebay and stuff, would have though no more than £100?

Bugger, I have one and i have just talked the price down :)

Seriously though, personally would not pay more than a ton, and sorry, mine's not for sale :(
Not even for £200??!!!!!

:crackup:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Adamevo1 said:
nice one weebl :rolleyes:
Nice one what?

I did not realise we were not allowed to tell people the real cost for things so other MLR members could take them for a ride?

If somebody asks the question (and he did, check the thread title) don't expect me to stay quiet so you can make a quick buck.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Weebl said:
Nice one what?

I did not realise we were not allowed to tell people the real cost for things so other MLR members could take them for a ride?

If somebody asks the question (and he did, check the thread title) don't expect me to stay quiet so you can make a quick buck.
well said lee

1 - 20 of 23 Posts