Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Evo must go !!!???

Got a bit of a problem n need some help........................

Ive got an E5 with a HKS spring kit on it.

3 weeks ago my wife gave birth to our first child, on the way back from the hospital she made a point of saying that the car was far to hard for the little fella :(

Since then and a few arguments later, its been decided that the Evo must go to make room for a shopping car :cry:

My thought is this..........

Does anyone know of a spring and damper kit that is soft ?

I know this is going well against the grain and its an awfull thing to do but if thats what needs to be done to keep my 5 then so be it !

Does any of the other Mitsubishi models in the range carry the same dampers and springs ?

Cheers

Lee

· Registered
63 Posts
Put her in her place mate! Do not listen to their bulls**t. Women say these things to try and take the ****. What she really means is Iv got a baby now, and even if she liked the car before shes got a new toy now, so you can get rid of this uncomfortable car and cart me round in somethin smooth. See? its all about them gettin what they want, and **** the bloke. Me? cynical? nooooooooo.

· Registered
1,490 Posts
I think the E5 and E6 have the same springs, you could try putting standard springs on your dampers. I would think they are softer than the HKS items.

Kev

P.S. I got a set of std E6 springs if you wanna try them.

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
markcoznottz said:
Put her in her place mate! Do not listen to their bulls**t. Women say these things to try and take the ****. What she really means is Iv got a baby now, and even if she liked the car before shes got a new toy now, so you can get rid of this uncomfortable car and cart me round in somethin smooth. See? its all about them gettin what they want, and **** the bloke. Me? cynical? nooooooooo.
If there is any lady evo drivers out there, your the exception but my best description at present is...........

There all wired up wrong !

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T27... said:
I think the E5 and E6 have the same springs, you could try putting standard springs on your dampers. I would think they are softer than the HKS items.

Kev

P.S. I got a set of std E6 springs if you wanna try them.
Thanks Kev, i appreciate that.

Im just trying a place where i live first but Ill let you know.

Regards

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.