Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
What make is this and do you need to cut the bumper etc to fit.

Steve

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evoedd said:
What make is this and do you need to cut the bumper etc to fit.

Steve
xspower

i was told you do not need to cut the bumper to fit this put as i never fitted this i can not guarantee that

thanks john

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
right just had a pm off a guy on here who has fitted one off these and he say this about fitting it

Hi mate,

I`ve just seen your advert for the FMIC for sale. Its the same i/c and hardpipe kit i`ve got on mine, you can see pictures on my thread in the members gallery.
For your info, this kit is quality stuff but a complete arse to fit and it requires lots of cutting to the bumper too. I`ve had to grind out some of the top bumper bar, lose the lower supporting bar in the splitter and cut a moutain of plastic from the bumper itself.
Well worth doing, but definitely not a straight fit.
This info is for you, use it how you will, im not bothered if you keep it to yourself to make a sale, I just wanted to let you know the real deal.

hope that helps

regards

link here

http://www.lancerregister.com//showthread.php?s=&threadid=136644

so it seems it does need some cuting and stuff to fit

john

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
i didnt have to cut the bumper on my 6 and i have the same intercooler all i had to do was slot the holes on the bar that is attached to the top of the intercooler.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
paid £210 plus postage from ebay btw :p pm me if u want me to remove this reply

·
Registered
10 Posts
intercooler

is the intercooler still for sale please pm me if it is as very intrested.As my evos having a rebuild and would be easier to fit now rather than later

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
oh go on then, will have it off you for £250-00 plus p and p, let me know how you want paying.

Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts