Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have recently bought these but now decided to sell... The reason I am selling them is because at the time of buying, I didn't realise that to fit them you have to drill a hole in the front panel of the car.... Obviously not an issue for most people as there are loads with them fitted but I have no intention of ever drilling holes in my car :lol:

They look awesome when fitted as im sure many of you will know, if not do a search and you will see plenty.... :smthumbup

The drivers side light has had the top bracket plastic welded back on and is solid but the inside bracket is missing (the bracket that bolts under the bumper near the grill). This however does not affect the light as when they are located into the wings and bumper the top bracket bolts it nice and tight and the missing bracket cant be seen when the bumper is refitted :D.

These are £200 new...... SOLD :smthumbup

Located in Leeds, I will post at your cost... ;)

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Just FYI for anyone looking at these, they are LHD....not been a problem for me getting mine through the MOT and they look SO much better than standard

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just FYI for anyone looking at these, they are LHD....not been a problem for me getting mine through the MOT and they look SO much better than standard
you cant tell they are LHD when fitted... and like you say they can pass an MOT so alls good :smthumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts