Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,666 Posts
fq400duran said:
:crackup: :crackup:

you think so do ya

i dont on boost good by mr gamon :D
jas what was it jap performace said about the evo400 compared to a fq400 ????? would you like to read it again !!!! maybe i should send you a letter so you have time to come on boost :crackup:

i have driven both so i am in a position to say .

dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
evo400 said:
jas what was it jap performace said about the evo400 compared to a fq400 ????? would you like to read it again !!!! maybe i should send you a letter so you have time to come on boost :crackup:

i have driven both so i am in a position to say .

dave
lets have a race up the pod then

that will put an end to all the hype mr gamon ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
fq400duran said:
lets have a race up the pod then

that will put an end to all the hype mr gamon ;)
Jason,

Have you heard about the technical article that is written / going to be written in the next MLR magazine. There is a direct acceleration comparison between the FQ400 and the FQ340 (i.e. mine !).

Lets just say it will be interesting (and suprising for some) reading. ;)

Dont go challenging anybody just yet !

Daz :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
DarrenC said:
Jason,

Have you heard about the technical article that is written / going to be written in the next MLR magazine. There is a direct acceleration comparison between the FQ400 and the FQ340 (i.e. mine !).

Lets just say it will be interesting (and suprising for some) reading. ;)

Dont go challenging anybody just yet !

Daz :)
:confused: :confused:

340 is faster than a 400 :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,666 Posts
evo400 cars run 12 second 1/4 ers 11.8 richw runs . there is your target go get some times !!! or you can wait for the 9 and i will race you for a charity donation of the winners choice .

dave
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top