Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondering if someone could help me.i am buying a evo 4 and i test drove a few at the weekend but the one i liked the most, when it went around the roundabout fast there was a whirling noise at the rear, what do you think it could be and do think i am buying in to trouble,the guy from motorzone where it is at said he
would sort it out before i by it.any information would be most kind.

cheers greg. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Could be the rear diff.

The old "it'll be fixed before you buy it" is the oldest trick in the book. When you turn up it won't be fixed and they'll hope you'll accept their promises to fix it soon for fear of losing the sale.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
lionboy said:
I wondering if someone could help me.i am buying a evo 4 and i test drove a few at the weekend but the one i liked the most, when it went around the roundabout fast there was a whirling noise at the rear, what do you think it could be and do think i am buying in to trouble,the guy from motorzone where it is at said he
would sort it out before i by it.any information would be most kind.

cheers greg. :rolleyes:
before u buy any car specially an evo bud or a sports car u wanna get it checked from a good evo tuning company

a diff a fecked one the diff and ayc pump even second hand it can cost u near 1k

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
lionboy said:
cheers thanks for your help,one more question he said i could recommend some where for to it be fixed does any one know whos reliable and near essex.

cheers greg :rolleyes:
hmm no bud i only recommend mlr based garages i know off ui dont know where essex;s is i only seen it in the movie essex boys :D

theirs rich at kent and also gaz at manchester if u are near london mad developments mark shead at berkshire if u are near lincolnshire nick from nr motorsport

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.