Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a breakers yard the other day and spotted a white 4, the car looked ok, the interior was shagged though, all covered in paint by the looks of it.

If it runs how much is it worth ? ( exterior looks fine, no crash damage etc.)

Im going back sometime this week so will see if the car runs or not and ask the guy about it.

cheers guys

J

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Afew more details about the car please , is it std , milage ect...

Then you should get a rough price .

For a very general idea have a look in the cars for sale section and the autotrader - a good starting point :)

HIH

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Try & find out what parts are needed and deduct from a price of a decent 4 and that will most probably be the approx the price he wants.
But if it is scrapped there might be a problem getting back on the road.
Might be worth checking with the dvla on re reg of a scrapped car.

Remember to add your time and money for sourcing the parts, and labour to getting the car road worthy.

Hth.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looked at the car again...

White 4, dont know what year, oz alloys, blitz 60 mm boost gauge, blitz FATT turbo timer, momo wheel and gearnob, dont know what engine mods.

Its just been imported, not registered/sva'd yet, aparently low milleage ( couldnt check - battery dead, digital speedo) aparantly it runs fine, but the interior has some sort of white powder all over it - possibly a fire extinguisher gone off ?

enquired about the price - guy recons £8500 .......

so if anyone is in the market for one, its at hygrade breakers yard, rothwell street, oldham.

got the bits i needed for my motor, but this is out of the price range i was looking at, never mind.

J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts