Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evo 4 with Evo 8 transplant for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 4

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/883339.htm

1996/P, White, Massice Spec, EVO 8 Transplant, Electronic Dash, Defi Rev Counter Gauge, HKS EVS Controller, Pillar Gauges, HKS Turbo Timer, Twin Center Gauge Set, Blitz Dump Valve, Induction Unit, Ralliart Strut Brace, KOYO Stainless Steel Radiator, Cusco Coilover Suspension with Adjustable Pillow Mounts, 17 Inch WRC Tarmac Evo Alloys, HKS Stainless Steel Exhaust System, Cobra Bucket Seats, Aftermarket front Bumper, Adjustable Rear Spoiler with Carbon Insert, Clear Lense Pack, DVD Player, This EVO has had Thousands upon Thousands Spent, Awesome Example! only seeling as iv just lost my job and carnt afford to insure it, really dont want to sell but it is my only option.

Car has just had brand new clutch fitted today at cost of £750, have invoice to prove, the car wants for nothing, any viewing is more than welcome, valid insurance will be needed if you want to test drive the car yourself, no dreamers please, this is a group 20 car, any questions please call me 07920093889,

im looking for a £4500, im letting it go very cheap at this price, just really need the money, iv only had the car a month and i payed £5800, car still has 1 month warrenty left with the garage.

RELISTED CAR DUE TO TIMEWASTER, QUICK SALE NEEDED, ANY OFFERS CALL ME ASAP 07920093889, NEED CAR SOLD THIS WEEKEND!!!!

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
Seems to be a bit of a bargain that, looks really nice, good luck with the sale mate.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Have to agree. thats going to be a bargain for someone.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Looks like a nice car for the money. If I were you I'd ring him as he does say in his advert to call him and he has not been online since the third of this month.

·
acting daft since 1969
19,593 Posts
NICE looking car ,dont want to surgest it ,but wouldnt it break for more ,theres loads of bolt on that lads would have off you in a flash

free BUMP for a cheap motor for someone

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Im trying to source one but without luck so far :thumbdown
i was lucky, when the car was imported it already had it on :D.. damn fine bumper imo, makes the 4 look so much better (especially with a carbon hood) :smthumbup

have you tried contacting hks kensai uk?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts